We are currently recruiting for a Senior C++ Developer on our Electronic Trading Strategies (ETS) desk. ETS focuses on identifying signals in the market and developing strategies to capture the opportunities those signals represent. As a Senior C++ Developer, you will…
- Implement new trading strategies in multiple markets, working side-by-side with traders and quantitative researchers, connecting ideas to the marketplace in the most optimal way.
- Extend, optimize and support production trading strategies, and the existing platform, ensuring we capture as much value from the market as possible.
- Research and innovate new ideas in software engineering and high-performance computing.
- Undergraduate engineering degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Elite proficiency in OOP, C++, templates, and multithreaded programming.
- Fluency in the modern computing systems micro-architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to match appropriate data structures & algorithms to solve specific problems.
- Understanding of network programming APIs; direct use of sockets.
- Experience designing/improving clean and re-usable frameworks.
- Minimum 7 years of experience.
- Automated trading systems development; e.g. feed handlers and/or order management systems.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Financial market fluency.
- Full product life-cycle development.
- Low latency optimizations.
- Leadership experience.
You must reference job code on your submission correspondence: ETS SCD.
All Contents © 2010 HAP CAPITAL. All rights reserved.