We are currently seeking a DBA to join our SQL Server team. The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for database production and development. This is a hands-on position requiring solid technical skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be a flexible, team player with a “get it done” personality and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
As a DBA on our SQL Server Team you will:
- Manage the day to day operations of our existing SQL Server infrastructure, from development to production; This includes monitoring performance, jobs, replication, and backups
- Participate in application design, development and implementation both as a DBA and developer (T-SQL code)
- Assist application developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Be involved in all aspect of release cycles (development, QA and production)
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing end-to-end problem resolution
- Refine and automate regular processes and jobs, track issues, and document changes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an IT related field
- 2+ years MS SQL Server administration experience, including high availability, replication, performance tuning, SSIS, SSRS, database backup & restores
- Ability to resolve database performance and capacity issues and replication and other distributed data issues
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to organize and plan work independently while working collaboratively in a small team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with C#, Python
- Knowledge of financial markets and trading
- Knowledge of Powershell
- Ability to write efficient, complex queries
You must reference job code on your submission correspondence: DBA.
All Contents © 2010 HAP CAPITAL. All rights reserved.