We are currently recruiting for a C++ Developer on our Electronic Trading Strategies (ETS) desk. ETS focuses on identifying signals in the market and developing strategies to capture the opportunities those signals represent. As a C++ Developer, you will...
- Implement trading strategies in the U.S. Equities, Equity Derivatives, and cryptocurrencies markets, working side-by-side with traders and quantitative researchers, connecting ideas to the marketplace in the most optimal way.
- Utilize, modify and extend the existing trading platform framework, used in production in the U.S. Equities and Equity Derivatives markets.
- Provide production support, involving troubleshooting, bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Undergraduate engineering degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Elite proficiency in OOP, C++, templates, and multithreaded programming.
- Fluency in the modern computing systems micro-architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to match appropriate data structures & algorithms to solve specific problems.
- Understanding of network programming APIs; direct use of sockets.
- Experience designing/improving clean and re-usable frameworks.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with B.S., 2 years with M.S.
- Automated trading systems development; e.g. feed handlers and/or order management systems.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Financial market fluency.
- Full product life-cycle development.
- Low latency optimizations.
You must reference job code on your submission correspondence: CPP ETS.
All Contents © 2010 HAP CAPITAL. All rights reserved.